V6 PERSONAL PULLEY GYM
The unique and stylish HOIST® V6 is a personal pulley gym that is engineered with the innovative excellence that the fitness industry has come to expect from HOIST®. This gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The V6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements.
- Counter-balanced pulleys combined with a unique integrated adjuster system provides smooth & easy one-handed adjustments
- 35 separate pulley positions per column allows for each side of the body to work independently or both at once
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack for ease-of-access and includes bottom tray for personal items
- Wide groove pulleys on the adjustable cable stations increase the life of the cable and allow the user to perform more exercises
- The patented Radial Loc® weight system reduces shifting between weight plates for a smooth, quiet motion
- Standard dual 150 lbs. cast weight stacks
- Fully enclosed weight stacks with vented shrouds for noise reduction
- Compact & walk-through design requires minimal space
- Split Weight Cabling® delivers 50% resistance to pulleys which increases cable length (114” with strap handles)
- Magnetic weight selector pin for safety and ease
- Multi-position chin-up bar
- Winner of the GearAwards™ Great Gear of the Year Award!
- V6 Weight Stack Upgrade: dual 200 lb. cast weight stacks
- Adjustable strap handles (1 pair) for varying user heights & arm lengths
- Assist strap for weight assisted pull-ups & lunges
- Padded ankle/thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises
- Dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously
- Commercial quality ultra light aluminum curl bar with revolving attachment point
- Exercise DVD
- Exercise Wall Poster
- Product Width: 55.00” (139.75 cm)
- Product Height: 83.50” (212 cm)
- Product Length: 42.00” (106.75 cm)
- Machine Weight: 635 lbs. (288 kg)
* CA, IL and WA orders outside of the Authorized Dealer Network are subject to sales tax. Shipping/handling and tax fees vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.
I did a lot of research into home gyms and am so glad I decided on this one. The V6 gives me a full-body, health club quality workout in under 2 hours. Huge variety of exercises. If you know your way around weights you can add many additional exercises that aren't on the poster or the DVD. I've been using it 3 times a week for 2 months. Get the extra weight stacks. Overall very solid feel, it does get a little squirrelly when your only using the 10 pound plate. You will not be disappointed! I recommend having it installed professionally.
I am an "older" woman, so safety is a huge issue for me particularly. I cannot say enough great things about this self-enclosed home gym. Easy to use, looks great, fits in a corner, a place for every bar so it stays looking clean. You will not regret the investment people!
When I was shopping for a home gym, I admit I was originally looking for something a bit cheaper. I am very glad I went with something a little bit more expensive but allot better. My wife and I have had many workouts on our V-6 and its solid and smooth just like the cable unit at our local gym. I would recommend this to all my family and friends if they were looking to get in shape at home.
This is an awesome functional trainer. I have had the V-6 for nearly 5 years, use it daily, and it looks and feels like the day I bought it. We had a pro set it up - took about 4 hours. We have a huge gym in our home (rubber floor) and have this coupled with a V-1 Elite Gym with leg press, a bench/powerblocks, and a bunch of cardio equipment. If I had to give it all up, I would keep the V-6 because of its versatility. The machine is super smooth, quiet, is pro looking, and pretty much feels like something you would find at a gym. The shaped chin-up bar is really awesome. I've done a couple rounds of P90X and used the V-6 to add variety. Changing the height and weight is effortless. I suggested getting the 200 lb upgrade because on a few exercises I nearly max out the stacks. I'm a 48 year old engineer and am really picky with any kind of equipment. I can confidently say that I will have this gym until either it falls apart or I fall apart. Highly recommend this product.
After looking at a bowflex, the salesman showed me how easy it breaks (the rods actually break) so I started looking at the Hoist stuff. Best home gym I have ever owned. Even smaller footprint than a bowflex. 3 years later and after lots of use it is still smooth and I've never had a problem. I only wish I purchased the weight upgrade as I'm not looking forward to dismantling it and adding the extra weights.
This machine is a perfect home gym that fits nicely in the corner of any room. Forget paying for a gym membership and get this a pair of adjustable weight dumbells and a bench and you have everything you need. High quality, durable, fully thought out accessories and built-in storage (that are included not extra). I could not be any happier with this purchase. Plus, the new iPad app is incredible, showing you how to do every exercise for each body part, with full workouts and complete tracking of body stats and workouts built-in. You can't go wrong with this combo!!! Stop reading and go buy one!
This gym is essentially all you will ever need out of a home gum. This functional trainer offers more excercises in a compact unit than many of the multi station gyms can offer. It's versitility is amazing, but so are the results I have been getting from this unit. The true beauty of the pulley style exercises is the engagement of the stabilizer muscles as well as the core muscles during each excercise. Instead of comfining movement on a linear tract such as a bench machine does, the pulleys are free ranged offering a 360 degree freedom of movement which has delivered great results for me. Incredibly smooth and easy to operate, it's stable, and feels of quality. It's tough to find a shortcoming for this unit. Price was a little steep, but within a week of having it in my house, it felt worth every penny.
Was looking at buying a squat rack and ended up buying the V6. Absolutely love it. Weight resistance is smooth. Feels like my local gym equipment. Best of all it doesn't take up the whole room and I am getting 20+ exercises I couldn't get from a squat rack. I highly recommend!
I can get a full training in my own gym with the V6. It can exercise all body parts in a small space. As a parent, I have not a lot of time to train, so when the kids go to bed, I go in my gym without going outside of the house. I don't lose time in my car. I now train almost every day and my wife loves it to.
I purchased the V6 back in April 2011. I reviewed several brands of functional trainers and decided to go with the V6. This is a superior piece of equipment, professional gym feel and extremely durable. The installers were great, I had one issue which was quickly addressed. After two months of use I cancelled my gym membership and have not looked back. You can perform pretty much exercise you need, every each body part and because of the smooth ease of use you can quickly switch exercises. The overall simplicity of the V6 has keeps me on track. Nothing worse than having to wait on a machine at the gym or fumble around with a machine to set it up. Quick one handed action and your off to the next set. Love this machine!
I got my V6 last week and installation was a breeze. Quality of the product is great and the feeling too. Gym quality for sure, great looking. I was hesitating between the V6 and Torque F7 and the F7 is an inferior product and a higher price. I really like the V6 and I'm planning to use it regulary.