Date Posted: 5/22/2017Purpose Statement
The qualified individual shall maintain and develop cardio fitness products. Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test and research data to verify performance standards for modified products, processes and materials.Key Responsibilities
- Use of design change process to ensure the proposed changes are systematically and thoroughly analyzed before beginning the change process. Whenever product changes are proposed, justification is written or data is collected to verify that the design intent is still met.
- Work collaboratively with manufacturing to reduce product costs through design improvements
- Maintain product performance through Quality Investigations and ensuring rigorous support for design changes
- Works independently to plan and schedule own activities necessary to meet timelines
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments
- Designs, procures and fabricates tooling and fixtures
- Performs troubleshooting on products/process problems as related to design, material or process
- Summarizes, analyzes and draws conclusions from test results
- Prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to technical community
- Responsible for engineering documentation
- Invents/creates concepts and designs for new products/processes, and submits idea disclosures
- May train and/or provide work direction to others
- Works cross-functionally with project management, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical and marketing to ensure project success
- Integrate, program and plan the wiring of cardio fitness electronic control system;
- Test and admit the design and selection of electronic components;
- Verify electrical system software and hardware’s faults and provide timely relevant solutions;
- Assemble and verify electronic components.
- Demonstrates design control knowledge through delivery of high quality deliverables
- Works with third party laboratories to get certifications
- BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineer or equivalent
- 3-5 years related experience in the cardio fitness products industry
- Knowledge of FCC, TUV, CE, EN957/ASTM, ETL certifications
- Proficient in electrical motor control system;
- Excellent skill in operation of validation tools and equipments relevant to electrical control system;
- Excellent skills in graphics software like 2D/3D solidworks and CAD
Quality System Requirements
- Proven ability to work within a regulated industry environment and with a track record of accomplishments. Product development experience is a plus.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently to plan, schedule and execute activities necessary to meet project timelines to schedule
- Fundamental understanding of the Quality System per ISO 13485 or 21 CFR 820
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality
- System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System
Date Posted: 7/25/2018
HOIST Fitness Systems, a leading manufacturer in fitness equipment, has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial Sales Representative. We are seeking a candidate based out of the East Coast Area of the United States. The Representative will be responsible for sales in the following states; Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Fitness industry commercial sales experience is a must.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Generally responsible for developing sales of the Company’s products in designated markets and/or geographic territory.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Completely knowledgeable regarding the company’s products and cardio product offerings.
- Completely knowledgeable about the products and companies that compete with the Company’s products.
- Technically competent on preparing layouts.
- Prepare all proposals in accordance with policies and procedures established by the company.
- Keep in contact and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Keep manager informed of your sales progress and pipeline.
- Communicate to your manager all product development ideas.
- Communicate to your manager any significant customer service issue that arises.
- Communicate to your manager any significant product performance issues that arise.
- Collect money for the sales that have closed.
Other Skills and Abilities should include:
- High energy and enthusiastic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Computer literate in Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- College degree preferred.
- Travel is a minimum of 70%.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacations, holidays and life insurance.
If you are self-motivated and a team player, please submit your resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Date Posted: 9/19/2018
We currently have an immediate opening for an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for the management of the Accounting Department and will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Reporting positions include: Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares financial statements, census reports and property tax returns.
- Responsible for sales invoicing and posting.
- Reconciles G/L accounts and bank accounts.
- Prepares sales tax returns for applicable states and maintains sales tax rates in Great Plains.
- Enters new G/L accounts into Great Plains and on the financial statement.
- Enters new inventory items into Great Plains and reviews monthly inventory.
- Prepares schedules for year end audit, bank audits and tax accountants.
- Enters payroll journal and month end entries.
- Maintains daily cash reports.
- Prepares wire transfers.
- Responsible for set-up and depreciation of fixed assets.
- Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Delegates tasks in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a minimum of five years of related experience
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Computer literate in Word and Excel, Great Plains experience a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We offer a benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacation. We also have an onsite gym.
Please submit resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.