RS-1502 Lateral Raise
How Do I Use This Machine?
- ADJUST seat so shoulders are aligned with pivot points.
- Sit with feet on footrests.
- Grasp handles; rotate arms upward until they are parallel to the floor.
- Slowly return to the start position.
- Your seat is designed to move as you exercise.
- Keep feet on footrests and hands on handles at all times.
- Do not enter or exit the machine unless it is stationary.
Why Does The Machine Move
The goal of this machine is to unite YOU with IT—by putting your body in motion with the exercise.
Our patented technology was created to offer you an assisted “free-weight” training experience. This product was engineered to slowly shift your center of gravity during the exercise motion—offering you a more proper form, core activation, and reducing your risk of injury.
Join the Movement™ by adding the advanced ROC-IT™ experience to your strength-training program!
Weight Ratio Calculation