Our company has an immediate opening for a Purchasing Clerk. This position supports the Operations Director. The job duties are listed below. More duties may be added.
Position Duties include but not limited to:
- Update the production schedule with ETA’s or ETD dates.
- Assist the Operations department with clerical duties
- Enter international PO’s and order with the factory
- Conduct inventory monthly and quarterly, data entry of counts given. Checking if Accellos matches physical counts.
- Place PO’s after forecasting has been done with each factory.
- Ask factories for updated shipping schedule to check if PO’s have been placed accordingly.
- Update Production schedule constantly with confirmed PO’s, confirmed ship/port dates, products received, delayed PO’s or requested earlier ETD’s.
- Create any new Sku’s or updating existing Sku’s in Great Plains. Example: Custom motion cage Sku’s, Custom color Sku’s (textured black, matte black, charcoal, wet black).
- Plan and coordinate with Paint Department for local paint. Print out paint sheets and have product pulled to be sent to paint in a timely matter to meet orders ship date.
- Enter in all incoming containers into Inbound Container log with product, quantity and port dates. Respond to any inquiries from Inside Sales regarding port dates and quantities of product being received.
- Two years of Purchasing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent written skills
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
We offer a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan and paid holidays and vacation.
If you are self-motivated and a team player, please submit your resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.