1. Graphic & Web Designer
Hoist Fitness Systems, an established San Diego company, is currently seeking a full time Graphic & Web Designer. This position will create and design all marketing materials for the company under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing design and concepts for print, web, and interactive material such as ads, brochures, catalogs, posters, packaging, PowerPoint/Flash presentations, signage, etc.
- Editing and scripting video projects
- Creative copy development/proofreading
- Assisting/Managing in organizing, planning and mapping out both video and photo shoots
- Managing print vendors and preparing files for production
- Elevating company’s brand through all design efforts
- Developing and adhering to corporate identity standards
- Maintains and organizes electronic archive of design files, photos and videos.
- Designs and codes all email blasts or uses appropriate software to create professional email
- Updates content, design, and theme for website assets regularly to include product photography, descriptions, manuals, and supporting material, banners, landing pages, and overall aesthetics for web presence
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic or Web Design or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Graphic Artist, Web Developer, or Production Artist
- Working knowledge of printing procedures spot and four color process printing
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects) Acrobat, Flash, and ImageReady, iMovie
- Must have experience in web design and hmtl coding
- Experience with various Content Management Systems (CMS) for example WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Drupal, or any custom coded websites with ecommerce capabilities
- Proficient in both PC and Mac platforms
- Ability to make changes quickly, accurately, and with attention to detail
- Experience with digital marketing and social media
- Ability to prepare and package artwork according to vendor specifications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects from initiation to completion
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing and able to absorb and communicate information quickly
- Willing and able to learn new programs and software quickly
- Photography skills are a plus
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords knowledge are a plus
This is an in-house position. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with employer match, paid vacations, holidays and life insurance. If you are self-motivated and a team player enthusiastic about working in the fitness industry, please submit your resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
2. Accounting Clerk We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk. This position will support the
Accounting Supervisors in the Accounting Department.
Necessary duties include filing, data entry for A/P and A/R, invoicing, emailing invoices to customers. Completes all assigned work delegated by the Accounting Manager. This is an in house position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Necessary duties include filing, data entry for A/P and A/R, invoicing and emailing invoices to customers.
- Entering all data in a timely manner
- Following all departmental procedures
- Analyzing and prioritizing all work
- Phone coverage on multi-phone line – will cover the receptionist position any time the receptionist is away from the desk.
- High School diploma and two plus years of Accounts Payable experience, A/R experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational an interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Computer literate in Word and Excel, Great Plains experience a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
This is an in-house position. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with employer match, paid vacations, holidays, and life insurance. If you are self-motivated and a team player enthusiastic about working in the fitness industry, please send your resume via email.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
If you are interested in an available position please email your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Diane Andersson, at firstname.lastname@example.org