Mi6 Functional Trainer Home Gym
The unique and stylish HOIST® Mi6 Functional Trainer home gym is a personal pulley gym that is engineered with the innovative excellence and aesthetic appeal that the fitness industry has come to expect from HOIST. This gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The Mi6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves through life. Learn more about the features and specs below.
→ Shipping & Return Policy
- ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Shipping & Return Policy
- A streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware from view and includes an Adjustable Tablet Housing
- Pulley columns combine full 360-degree rotation, a unique patent-pending Integrated Adjustment System and Quick-Release Adaptors to provide smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be used independently or together
- Accessories included: Two (2) Three-Square Ring Adjustable Strap Handles, dual-Attachment Long Strap for weight-assisted pull-ups and other exercises, dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously, padded Ankle/thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises, ultra-light aluminum short curl bar for bicep curls, tricep press-downs, and rows.
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders, and Towel Hooks offer convenient storage of accessories and personal items
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (Two - 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stacks that are upgradable to 200 lbs. each or 400 lbs. total): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to ensure glass-smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Fully enclosed weight stacks offer clean lines, additional safety, and noise reduction
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space and is designed to easily fit into a corner
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (150 lbs per side) and is upgradable to 400 lbs
- Product Width: 54.00" (137 cm)
- Product Height: 83.00" (211 cm)
- Product Length: 37.75” (96 cm)
- Machine Weight: 610.5 lbs. (277 kg)
- Max user weight for Pull-Up Bar is 300 lbs
* Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides in. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.
Two (2) Three-Square Ring Adjustable Strap Handles, dual-Attachment Long Strap for weight-assisted pull-ups and other exercises, dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously, padded Ankle/thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises, ultra-light aluminum short curl bar for bicep curls, tricep press-downs, and rows. (INCLUDED)
- Mi6 Weight Stack Upgrade: dual 200 lb. cast weight stacks (OPTIONAL)
- 50 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (per weight stack, 100 lbs total) (OPTIONAL)
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.